Innerdaemon has a short, blunt list of suggestions for Adobe w.r.t. Apple. Money quote:
Some suggestions on what [Adobe] can do to get back in the game instead of whining like a teenager who got dumped for the first time:
- Build your own damn tablet, optimized for Flash. Two kids in India built their own…Go buy them if you don’t want to build it yourself…
- Start an intermediary transcode service for Flash. Don’t want to build one? Buy RipCode.
- Fix Flash for OS X, and resolve CPU hogging issues for iPhone, iPad. Give us a reason to care.
- Decide on a corporate strategy and execute… No company can serve all customer segments, target every market. What’s Adobe want to be?
- If you can’t decide, sell yourself to Google.