…and here’s the Senior UI Developer opening:
Founded in 2009, IP Street develops and markets software to help corporations, law firms, financial research firms, and government agencies better analyze patent-related information. Our goal is to make IP data easy to get, use, and understand, so everyone can have access to high quality and transparent information.
You’ll be joining us at a great time! Revenue is coming in, we’ve done two Angel funding rounds at increasing valuations, and we have $ in the bank. If you want more responsibility and authority, no problem, you can have as much as you want!
- Work with Product Manager and other team members to prototype and refine proposed new features
- Swiftly classify reported problems as being front-end or server-side
- Occasionally wear testing or other “hats,” as the needs arise
- Communicate well with the team, in writing and verbally
- Overall focus on putting the customer first
- Well-versed in object-oriented design patterns used in UI
- Solid experience with cross-browser coding and testing, and solid UI troubleshooting abilities
- Extremely familiar with web application performance best practices
- Solid ability to be self-directed and proactive
- A history of building usable, accessible web apps
- Enjoy all aspects of software product creation — design, implementation, and debugging
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with a graphing package, such as Highcharts
- Aptitude for creating compelling data visualizations
Salary is DOE.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.